Let us Host Your Next Corporate Event
Over the years the Knollwood family has endeavoured to bring to our customers, services and products that are second to none. We pride ourselves in having two great golf courses for the everyday golfers as well as three banquet/wedding facilities along with an incredible food and beverage department, all of which are contained on the same friendly property.
Book your summer meeting or corporate retreat at Knollwood. We can accommodate small groups or large, and can customize a meeting package around your needs and budget. Start with a continental breakfast and morning meeting, before heading out on the course in the afternoon for a team building round of golf. Grab a BBQ lunch before you go, or arrange boxed lunches to take along.
We can also accommodate overnight guests in our beautiful Inn, offering a unique experience for your traveling guests. We’ll even arrange to send a Chef for a comfortable, backyard BBQ. The Inn has 4 beds, and features a large boardroom table, perfect for a smaller, more intimate meeting space.
Knollwood Corporate Sales has also worked with a number of tournaments that are at the club from year to year supplying them with everything from logo’d balls, embroidered golf shirts and wind jackets to golf bags and valuable pouches. The only limit to what can be obtained and logo’d is your imagination.
Please contact the club today for more information on hosting a meeting, or corporate merchandise by calling:
(905) 648-6687 x 107
Hawthorn Hall ($250/day)
This beautiful hall is an extension of the Old Course Clubhouse which is situated inside a century old Ontario barn. Hawthorne Hall can accommodate up to 65 guests for a meeting (setup banquet style), or up to 120 guests for a presentation (set-up theatre style). The room has a rustic appeal with a cozy stone fireplace, slate floors and a gorgeous gabled ceiling with original wood Beams.
Harris Hall ($500/day)
This gorgeous hall is situated inside of a century old Ontario barn and boasts rustic post-and-beam architecture, gleaming hardwood floors, a copper hooded fireplace and panoramic windows with views of the golf course. Harris Hall can accommodate up to 120 guests for a meeting (setup banquet style), or up to 150 guests for a presentation (set-up theatre style).
Perfect for hosting a corporate retreat, the Inn features a large harvest table accommodating up to 10 people, with space to breakout into smaller teams. Please contact our Director of Events & Lodging for more information.
(please inquire for price)
- Screen & LCD projector available to rent for $250/day.
- Additional SV equipment available upon request through an outside supplier.
- Room set with floor length white linen, water glasses.
Fees and Policies
- If a package is selected, the room rental is waived.
- Food and beverage upgrades are available at an additional cost.
- All prices subject to applicable taxes and clubhouse service fee.
- A contract and deposit is required at the time of booking. 21 days prior to the event, a function sheet and final estimate will be forwarded to the group convener for approval. Payment of the event must be received 14 days prior, along with final guest count. An invoice will be sent to the group convener for any debits or credits following the function.